Friday, July 22, 2011

More NCDOT, in Greensboro, this time

I decided to take another day trip to Greensboro. It was not to be a railfan trip, but a get away trip. Like always, I had my camera but did not have my video camera with a charged battery. I started with a circuit around the city and came into downtown via Friendly Ave. Named for the Quakers who first settled this region of North Carolina. It was a beautiful drive into town with a different view of the city. Coming across downtown, I missed the turn to go to the Southern train station. I pulled over to turn around. The turnaround was several blocks from the station and with a view of any train going through. It was now time for NCDOT 74, the Piedmont, being pulled by motive power not Photographed, before.



No comments:

Post a Comment