Sunday, January 12, 2014

Monday to Baltimore, MD, part 2

After the museum, I was time to head back to Penn Station in Baltimore. I took the bus to the light rail. Than north to Cultural Center station stop. I chose a good spot to set up for video. I did not setup a tripod but set the camcorder on a bench. I started the video and stood back and watched.
For the time that I watched, I was not approached by police. I say that in joke. I was wearing my Virginia Tech cap. I so happens that every time I got approached by police, I was wearing that same cap. I caused me to think that there was something about that cap. Besides, Baltimore has a reputation for police mistrust of railfans. It may have been the lack of tripod, and my not handling the camera that was the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment