Saturday, February 9, 2019

The trip

Starting my trip to Selma, NC, I got, to the station, about 30 minutes before the Carolinian. As so happens, the Silver Star was running over an hour late. It is about 30 minutes until the Carolinian and my trip to Selma, NC, for a day of train watching. Around 9.39, a CSX south bound freight came through, but I was not in a position to film, which is standard for me. On board the Carolinian, it was on time. I could not get clear videos in Cary. In Selma, l rushed and did get video of the departure. To my delight, I was pulled by phase III Paint scheme.



Soon, the Carolinian came and I boarded. I could not get a video of it in Cary but waited to Selma.


90, Southbound Palmetto  came through. Nothing special.  


There has not been one freight through today. You must have been that they all the freight was moved. yesterday before the weekend. That made me that I want to take another date I'm down here and spend the day on hopefully some freight will come through as well.


Next will be the South down Palmetto



and finally the Carolinian back to Cary.


Carolinian was a tad late, butl accessible. I got video of all trains through Selma. Now to editing

No comments:

Post a Comment