Friday, July 13, 2012

Vacation, 2012, Day Two, Part 1, Tuesday AM

First full day of vacation and railfanning around Manhattan. First real day was spent in travel via Amtrak 92. First stop, scheduled to begin at Harrison PATH station. PATH announces that there will be no photography on PATH property. I looked for better location and chose The parking deck next to the PATH Station at Harrison. I found this a while back, by looking at Google street view. These videos taken from the third floor.
I am not so much interested in subways. They are a state of if there, take, Don't seek them out. That is the way with PATH trains. I combine several trains into this video:




My main interest in this visit was the New Jersey Commuter Rail. Later I will see the two area Light Rails. These link the video of this viewing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment