Monday, January 14, 2019

Final Work on My Last Trip

This trip is behind me and done. There was little planning for this trip. I had thought about taking a day in Colonial Williamsburg, where I lived 40 years ago, but decided that a library trip would be more productive. I got home, took a few days to get video edited and posted to YouTube. I am a believer in editing. I have seen video that look like they posted raw video. I take the leader  and unproductive parts out.

First step in this process is to copy the video from the camcorder or camera or phone, leaving the originals on the device for the present. After copying the file on the computer, from the devise, I give it a raw file number. It is in my raw video file, the last number plus one. I enter  this progressive for all raw files. Even if the raw file is added to others or is not used, it gets a separate number. My final Byrd Park video required 5 raw files. To this number, I build the final file name for raw. After editing these files are place in a file for raw data, just in case I need to come back to them.

Once editing, the video will be filed on my computer and the appropriate ones will be uploaded to YouTube. All done! I finished the last thing this afternoon when I took stills off the video.

This trip was little to plan, and had some changes as I went. Now to work on some of my next,


No comments:

Post a Comment