Saturday, September 28, 2013

Planning and More

It has  been a while since my last post. For one thing, Just to post to show videos is a bit much. I simply upload videos to YouTube and leave it at that. It is only the still pictures that might need some input and display. However, I take very few of those, these days, when it comes down to trains. Some of my stills are not something you might be interested in, such as family pictures of my niece dressed up a Emily Earnhardt for her class presentation on Earnhardt. It was a cute picture but hardly news or of interest to others, except family.

Since Christmas, I worked on some trip planning. As a friend calls such work, they are projects, something to do in the boring evenings, home alone, and again alone. Over time, I have prepared out and back trips and vacation trips that I may never take. I planned a vacation to West (by God) Virginia. I than tried to expand my Philadelphia agenda to include Pittsburgh and Cleveland and Buffalo. I could not make it work, by the way. Buffalo has light rail and that would be nice to see. The same with Pittsburgh and Cleveland. I noticed that each city was three hours, driving, for another. Than I noticed they were only three hours out of WVA. So, instead of trying to attach them to a New England or Northeast trip, or even a trip to Chicago, they would be better to attach to a WVA trip. If I didn't mind the drive, it could only add one day to the trip to WVA.

Toward Spring, this past year, I had it all planned out, but had not thought about what I wanted to do for vacation. I finally chose to do the WVA trip. So! More on that, so hang on to your hats!

Okay, just for a teaser here is a picture I took of the skyline of Pittsburg:

No comments:

Post a Comment