Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 4, Tide, Light Rail, Norfolk, VA


I can always find something to do in Richmond. But I had an intention of going to Norfolk to see their new light rail. I had, originally planned to do this on the way home, with a swing by Norfolk and the trip south. As always, the plan can and often is changed. I decided to do it today and come back to Richmond and leave for home, tomorrow. Nothing special for this trip but to park near Norfolk, Harbor Park. That is where the new Amtrak Station is. However, the new Northeast Regional will not come while I am in Norfolk.

I head south on I 95 and head west on 460. This allows me to parallel the Race Track, the Norfolk Southern mainline. It is one of the longest  straight lines in the country. Nothing came through, however. In Norfolk, I chose several places in Norfolk to video

Tide, Light Rail, Norfolk, VA downtown, January 1, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment