Friday, March 8, 2013

Ready to Travel Again

It has been four months since my last entry. And two months since my last trip. I have been watching trains, which can  be seen on YouTube at my channel  gcm100x. No real itinerary as each trip was a simple out and back, within my normal circuit.

Now for Christmas. This was planned to begin with family visits while the travelogue will not begin until after. My plan was to go to Richmond, VA and then on to Norfolk. Richmond may have a side trip to Doswell and the Buckingham branch and Norfolk to see the Tide, the new light rail. I might get to see the new Norfolk bound Amtrak, more likely around Suffolk.

As always, the trip was flexible plans and to see where see things would go from there.

As always I did a plan. This was to be only speculation, to see if I could do what I wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment