Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Some More Thoughts

It is still a few months until vacation. I started thinking about it, about the time I got home from Christmas. It isn't anticipation but more thinking ahead and putting all the variables into place. In the original plan, some destinations were eliminated of postponed. Further research changed some destinations as well. Remember, what I planned is only a guide, not absolute. I first wanted to see if the itinerary as practical, able to be done in the time allotted. Second I wanted to see if a better alternative would be work better. I will think more and re-plan between now and then.

The weather is getting milder and other railfan trips are thought about and every crossing of the railroad finds me craning the neck to see if anything or what is there. When I started this blog, I included these in my writings. Now, I just take the video and upload it to YouTube and make it available, in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment