Saturday, July 18, 2015

V minus 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,......Vacation

Vacation less 8, days:

This should not be posted to after I begin my vacation and maybe after I return home. I just don't want to give thieves information that I would be away. I have only begun the last prep for my trip. I got the phone and am now updating apps for the trip. I am letting the fridge get bear...I am counting eggs and slices of bread. LOL

V-1

I had intended to blog a bit each day but things snuck up on me. Batteries charged, a lot of cloths packed, and all sundries obtained. I ran out of bananas this morning, and bread at lunch. After church, I will finish loading and take a short nap before the drive tomorrow.

Usually I take my shaving kit in the suitcase but, being day one, I will have them in an overnight bag along with slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment