Monday, August 11, 2014

Dsy 3, part 2, Chattanooga Choo Choo and beyond.

The Railroad Museum was worth the stopover in Chattanooga. On the way back to Lookout Mountain, I took a very short detour to visit the Chattanooga Choo Choo, It is a nice hotel in the old Chattanooga train station. To keep with the theme they have railroad cars and railroad themed attraction out back where the platforms use to be. Some of which are still standing with gardens.


In one of the gift shops that inhabit the place, I got a mug and patch. It not being a railroad place, I only got one patch for my dispay wall.

My plan was to return to Lookout Mountain and take the incline to the top. Again, I chickened out and just videoed it from the base. I did get a patch for the Incline in their gift shop. I had gotten the mug, yesterday.


These past two days proved to be good. I did not go up the incline but did make it to the top of Lookout Mountain. It was not a photographic view. It was still nice. The Museum was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment