Monday, June 22, 2015

Preparations

It is still a month before I leave. There are things to take care of before I leave. My smart phone is acting dumb. I got a text tonight and it took me 15 minutes to answer. Both text apps crashed before they came up good. Or it would crash when I began to type. The smart phone will be my navigator for the most part. I usually only reserve hotels rooms only a day in advance. And the app for that is on the phone. Of course, if I am watching Amtrak, the app tells me if the trains are on time.

After getting the phone, I need to learn the differences between the present and the new. I would like to get a new tablet, which is older than the phone. It is suffering from the same problems. I occasionally get a memory getting low, notification and I have to delete some things.

I will check out the car and fine tune the plans.

As I get my new phone and tablet, I have more to do. I will add my movies to Blockbuster, Amazon, Netflix and other apps, what I might want to watch, while away from home. I recently downloaded the CBS app and began paying for their service. There are some old TV series that I want to catch up on.

My schedule or plan is rather flexible. There are some stops that I will not absolutely plan on but would be something to see if I had time. I lived north of Boston, at Lynn. I visited Lynn, four or five years ago, and it was the vacation where I began this blog. One place that I thought about visiting but did not, was Lynn Wood Reservation. I visited there a couple of time, while living in Lynn. But, I would not visit it unless I had extra time. That is a real possibility.

I could make other changes but I am still thinking about it. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment