Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Rest of the Story

I looked at the long view from the Prudential tower. I was not as hung up on time, as I had taken care of check-in. I did take a block and half walk to the YMCA which was the first place I stayed in Boston, 25 years ago. I finally got my room and then went to Cambridge. I first went to Porter Square and walked to where I had lived. I did not take many pictures that would interest the ordinary person.

After visiting the apartment, I came back to Harvard. It seems that while living there 25 years ago, I went to a church on Harvard Yard. I walked by for a view. Harvard is on the Red Line. I manage to end up at the Federal Courthouse where I took some pictures across the water. From there I of course took a walk to South Station where I spent a little time watching trains (mentioned above)

Acela 2034
Acela 2034
Acela 2032
MBTA 1064
MBTA 1032
MBTA 1115
     

No comments:

Post a Comment