Sunday, December 19, 2010

Charlotte's Light Rail

Many of my watching and chasing are unplanned and a sidebar to other activities. After chasing the Lancaster and Chester to Richburg, I had two choices, to try to catch it once more in Chester or go on from there to Charlotte, NC to shop or whatever. I was about 15 minutes from Chester, at the interstate that would take me into Charlotte in 40 minutes.

I decided to go into Charlotte. I came into the suburbs and decided to stop at the I 485 Light Rail Station, if for no other reason, to get my barrings. A couple of years earlier, I watched for the day the Light Rail. One location paralleled the NS. Actually most of the line out this far parallels the NS. I grabbed my camcorder, just in Case (right!) and went to the station. The next hour was spent filming. I stopped only when I out of power and memory for the camcorder.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment