Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cont. last post

I ran the Aberdeen, Carolina Western line from Aberdeen to Pinehurst. I have more interest than just railroading. I did Run by St. Josephs Hospital. It is not longer a hospital but a retirement home.


As often as I passed it, I never got pictures of the clubhouse at Pinehurst Golf Course.
I was about to head for home and parraleling the ACW, I arrived in Aberdeen and decided to make one swing by the tracks, just in case. I did see the ACW moving on to their mainline. Now came the chase. I caught up with it after much fustrating traffic situations. It just happened to be within 50 yards of where I took the pictures of the clubhouse, parking in the same lot. Notice that the graffiti car that I took pictures of is the first car.

No comments:

Post a Comment