Monday, May 1, 2017

Pemberton Place; World of Coca-Cola and Center for Civil and Human Rights

My next place on my list of sights to see was Pemberton Place. This space included three attractions: The World of Coca-Cola, The Aquarium, and the Center for Civil and Human Rights. I first saw the World of Coca-Cola on the map and was tempted to see it, but more important was the Center for Civil and Human Rights. I decided to see the space, with the three uniquely designed buildings. I had planned to walk through Centennial Park, on my way.

Centennial Olympic Park was closed. A concert, over the weekend, had left the park a mess. They had the park closed to clean it up, so I could not walk through. I did walk the on the street side, to get to Pemberton Place. I did take pictures through the fences, mostly of art and designs.

I was not interesting in seeing inside the World of Coca-Cola, but it was a unique building so I took pictures of the outside. Besides, it was closed, this day

I loved the design of the Center and took pictures, but did not go in.

From the Place, there was a good cityscapes that caught my attention, so I took its picture, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment