Friday, August 7, 2015

Day Six, real time

After leaving Essex Steam Train, I decided to get the early morning train, to watch coming into the landing. I got to motel and headed out for supper. I turned into a shopping center and learned that the Amtrak Station was at one end of the center. Actually, the shopping center was built next to the station. I did eat and got my camera and watched Amtrak and the Shoreline East.

First up was a southbound Acela and a little later, a southbound Acela. It is rare, for me, to get video of more than one Acela.



My first Shoreline East was next. I had researched the SLE but this is the first for me.


The next on deck is the Northeast Regional. To my delight, it was being pulled the Veteran's Unit.


End of day, to sleep, perchance to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment