Monday, December 11, 2017

Baltimore, MD, Part 1

I spent the afternoon and evening in Prudential Center, Copley Place, and Back Bay Station. Finally, my train arrived. Overnight to Baltimore, MD. I first started thinking about Baltimore transfer when I thought about coming into Washington, and taking a short trip back to Baltimore. That quickly became a stop off and an excursion on the Acela Express. Of course, I can't stop anywhere without some local touring. I planned to stop by Mt. Holly Station, a monument in downtown and Camden Yard. A coup;e of other sites were chosen but more out of the way. I changed the order and went first to Camden Yard, via light rail. Only pictures of this part of town was the Oriole Park at Camden Yards.


I took the light rail to Centre Street and walked to Washington Monument and Mount Vernon Place





Close by is the Marquis de Lafayette Statue


The street leading to these is call Monument Street and these are some others





No comments:

Post a Comment