Friday, December 8, 2017

Fredericksburg Transfer.

I did make alterations in the trip, so this the final trip:

Cary, NC to Boston, Dec.4-7, 2017
Day 1:
Cary, NC to Fredericksburg, 80 Carolinian
Fredericksburg, watch trains
Fredericksburg to Boston, South Station,  66 Northeast Regional (part 1)
Day 2
Fredericksburg to Boston, South Station, 66 Northeast Regional (part 2)
Boston, South Station to Rolling Bridge Park,  red line
Rolling Bridge Park
Rolling Bridge Park to Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum walk
Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum to South Station, Boston, MA walk
South Station, Boston, MA to Park Street red line
Park Street to Boylston Street walk
Boston Commons
Boylston Street to Fenway Station, Riverside Green line D
Landmark Center
Riverway
Fenway Station to Prudential Observation Tower via Copley Station
Observation Deck (after dark)
Copley Place
Prudential Observation Tower to Back Bay
Boston Back Bay to Baltimore, Penn Station 67 Northeast Regional (part 1)
Day 3
Boston Back Bay to Baltimore, Penn Station 67 Northeast Regional (part 2)
Baltimore, Penn Station to Camden Yards
Camden Yards
Camden Yards to Center Street Light Rail
Center Street to Marquis de Lafayette Statue
Marquis de Lafayette Statue
Washington Monument and Mount Vernon Place
Marquis de Lafayette Statue to Center Street
Center Street to University of Baltimore, Mt. Royal, Light Rail Station, light rail
Mt. Royal Station
Howard Street Tunnel
University of Baltimore, Mt. Royal, Light Rail Station to Baltimore, Penn Station
Baltimore, Penn Station to Washington 2155 Acela
Washington to Cary 91 Silver Star

The early morning train was running about 45 minutes late. So I did not have as much daylight is I want it. I didn't make it down to the river as planned and got several videos of trains coming across the bridge. I came back to the station, to begin the process of waiting in the dark. About 30 minutes till the train comes. Got a little colder of course so I'll welcome the warmth, when I get on the train. Have an hour before DC. But 30 minutes layover in DC. All of that will not be off the train but be right there. It's been a pretty good trip so far and I'm looking forward to the train coming. Miss some of the first train and we'll wait and see. Coming back will be the biggest question getting into Baltimore and the Acela train which will be the big experience for this trip

Tomorrow is a big day in Boston. Going by to see a park that I haven't seen before going out to him all that I didn't even know existed. And finally coming back to Prudential Tower. Of course that is if all goes as planned also see the Tea Party Ship and Museum.

When I got everything loaded up last night I took what I thought I would need and as I put it in the car realize it was awfully heavy so I trim down the stuff I'll bring just the backpack I left the DSLR in the car that is. so so all still pictures come off the phone.


Train videos:



No comments:

Post a Comment