Monday, December 4, 2017

Departure Minus 3hr. And Counting

It's less than 3 hours now, before the train leaves. I've begun to check progress on the trains that I will take or could see. I toss and turn for part of the night, which is normal before I leave on any trip. Most things were taken care of last night, a couple different from most trips I've taken in the past.
First thing this morning, that is after getting out of bed, I cook and eat breakfast, check overnight email, and started on this blog entry. As I began this entry, around 7. That is something in my mind not on paper. Everything is together. I started washing dishes before breakfast. What I use at breakfast will be washed by hand before leaving. I still need to and will throw out the garbage before I leave. The apartment got a little messy, but over the weekend I got out the trash and did a little bit of dusting. And I ran the vacuum cleaner.

I am finishing up breakfast, then I will take my shower. At this point the time is 7:25. Train leaves at 10. I have 10 minutes to the train station, maybe 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment