Sunday, December 10, 2017

Landmark Center


As I planned this excursion, I came across the Landmark Center. It appeared to be a warehouse that was converted to a Shopping Mall. I wanted to visit just to see. Besides it was a nice ride on the green line, to a part of the area that I had never been.


Landmark Center is not a mall but an office tower with a few retail spaces on the ground floor. I might have some mallish space in the future. I spent a little time there and than rode the green line out and back to Copley. I took a brief stop by the Boston Public Library, a remodel of the Boston Public Library, I came into 35 years ago. I attended a seminar at the Library. I was a more comfortable. I took a brief nap there, before moving on.

I walked through the Prudential center mall and over to Copley. After dark, I went to the Prudential Observatory. I took pictures of the lights of Boston, with a bit of fog settling in.




End of day and time to wait for the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment