Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Baltimore, MD, Part 2

I walked back to Centre Street and took to light rail to Mount Royal Station. Mount Royal was a former B & O Railroad Station. "Following its closure as a railroad station in 1961, it became part of the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA)." [Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Royal_Station]



Behind Mount Royal Station is the Howard Street Tunnel. not a easy thing to photograph. I asked a CSX worker, where I might take a better picture, he mentioned that CSX still uses the tunnel. I asked how often, and he said about every 30 minutes


I snapped a couple of pictures, through a chain link fence. Before I could turn around, a CSX freight came along.

Of course, I do love to collect pictures of public are in public spaces.


From Mount Royal, I walked back to Penn Station. One thing I notice while waiting for the Acela Express, I took the second picture, It might be seen as a welcome sign from the train, but it is in a bad location. However it is good for those leaving on the train.


Before heading back to Penn Station, take video of the Light Rail at Mount Royal.


No comments:

Post a Comment