Saturday, July 14, 2018

Reading and Train Watching.

As I was city preparing for my trip this week, I not plan to watch any trains this afternoon. What I did though as I was looking for a place to read or a few minutes, and to prepare my Sunday school lesson for  Tomorrow, which I will be teaching. I thought about maybe reading a little bit in the train station, or on the platform. So that was led me To carry station, and I watched the 3:10 arrive. 


I did take some reading while sitting on the platform in the shade. I'm comfortable today temperature wise. I decide to wait a couple of hours and read here at the station. I'm waiting for the roughly 5:30 train to come in, the Carolinian, South. I have never watch it come back so this is unique. Also I am watching at the train station rather than another place along the line, which I usually prefer.

Of course this means taking my video off the camera tonight, it may be added, it maybe not. About to go in take our some comfort station items, do some reading indoors in the air conditioning. I still have decided about taking my camera DSLR. As far as I am thinking Now, I may not need, or best not use that camera. Most of my watching will be trains, and video rather then  Still pictures. Whoever's pictures I take common gimme taken with a phone. The other option is to take the video, and drove off still pictures from the video.

The Carolinian finally comes, I read until then:


Dinner at home, take out, and edit video and take it off the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment