Monday, October 4, 2010

Along the Charles River

My route around the Commons. Continued

View Larger Map
My route took me from the Public Gardens to the Charles River. My first destination was the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade.I spent one fourth of July listening to the Boston Pops perform.
 the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade
The Prudential Center tower from the Charles River at the Esplenade, next to Hatch Shell
The Red Line, crossing the River. Could be a Chamber of Commerce ad photo.
There are many other scenes along the Charles. Many were taken of the Red line from across the Charles River. The following picture almost looks like a Chamber of Commerce ad photo. However, I don't know the people nor was that intentional
More Red Line pictures
Red Line crossing the Charles River, taken from the Prudential Tower.




No comments:

Post a Comment