Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 3, Some Typical Tourist Traps

I original Itinerary included a long walk to the Boston Commons. I was to go via Copley Square but since I had done that the previous evening, changed the itinerary. This part of my visit was to do typical tourist things but without all the tourist baggage. I started at Boyston T station. I took the Green Line. I had been through this station many times and wanted to stop for pictures of some displays in the station.

Old work car for the subway. In Boyston StationOld  car for the subway. In Boyston Station
Sign explaining the next picture. In Boyston Station Old  car for the subway. In Boyston Station
OK! Not really typical tourist fare. As a train lover and loving all kinds of railed transport, this was fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment